Vacation on Table Rock Lake with ease by parking your vessel overnight in one of our new nightly short term rental slips! Click “BOOK NOW” for availability.
· Must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation with current insurance on the vessel being moored.
· An authorization of $25 will be placed on your card to secure the reservation. *Please note to avoid confusion, the authorization charge is temporary to validate your card. The charge will disappear based on the time allotted by your bank. To clarify, we do not charge you a fee, it is a temporary hold.
· Full reservation fee will be charged morning of your arrival.
· Check in time is after 12:00 PM and during our business hours. If you are checking in after business hours you must contact us in advance to make arrangements.
· Overnight rental dock is gated with combination, please stop by the office during business hours to get the code.
· Check out time is no later than 10AM.
· Any changes to an existing reservation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled reservation time and cannot be processed online. Please call the marina directly to request any changes to your reservation. +1 (870) 426-3474
· Boat slips are a covered 10x24 slip with a 110 receptacle.
· Once a reservation is secured, a cancellation will result in half the total rental cost charged to initial payment method.
· Any cancellations made LESS than 48 hours before the scheduled reservation time will result in a charge of 100% total rental costs.
· Any refunds given will be issued using initial payment method.
· No fishing from the dock. CORP rule you must be at least 50 feet from any commercial dock to fish.
· We do NOT offer trailer storage. Trailer MUST be taken off premises after unloading boat.
· Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
· No BBQ grills or cookers of any kind on the docks!
· Mass quantities of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
· Make sure your boat is properly tied down before you leave it.
· Quiet times are from 10PM to 6AM.
· Absolutely no swimming inside the marina (this means from the docks, shoreline, etc.) This can be extremely dangerous due to electric shock, cables, blocks, etc.
· If you do not abide by the rules listed above, you will be asked to leave with no refund!